Terms and Conditions for HuntingGroundsUSA.com
Last Updated: 12/28/2023
Welcome to HuntingGroundsUSA.com (“Website”). These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our Website. By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use HuntingGroundsUSA.com if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. Website Use
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. User Registration
- You may be required to register with our Website. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password.
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended as advice on which you should rely.
4. Copyright and Trademarks
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are the property of HuntingGroundsUSA.com or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of HuntingGroundsUSA.com or such third party which may own the Mark.
5. User-Generated Content
- Any material, information, or other communication you transmit or post to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
6. Hyperlinking to Our Content
- Organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval.
- Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages.
8. Reservation of Rights
- We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website.
9. Removal of Links from Our Website
- If you find any link on our Website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the [Insert Jurisdiction] without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- HuntingGroundsUSA.com reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time. By using this Website, you are expected to review these terms and conditions on a regular basis.
- If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at support (at) huntinggroundsusa.com or using our contact form.